Frequently Asked Questions
Answer your questions here.
If you’re unsure of anything about our process, you might not be alone! We have answered our most asked questions to help ease your mind. Our goal is to make the process as smooth as possible for you.
- Please vacuum thoroughly before we arrive
- Tie up floor length drapery so they are at least 6 inches off the floor
- Pin up any fabric skirts on furniture if necessary
- Please call to our technician’s attention, any areas that may need special attention
- For your children & pet’s safety and comfort, please see that they are safely secured in another part of the home.
- It may not be possible to remove 100% of all pet odors. You may notice a higher than “normal” level of odor due to the increased humidity, this is temporary.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to talk to our technicians about your concerns.
One thing about our company is that we will move most basic furniture with no extra charge. However, if there is an extreme amount of furniture, or if there are things that are large or breakable, you are subject to an extra charge. Please advise our technicians about any special concerns you have about your furniture before they move it, such as weak legs, or loose parts
When we arrive, we will review with you the work we are supposed to do and go over all prices and questions. Payment is expected after our services are rendered. We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards. Soon, you’ll experience all of the benefits of professional carpet cleaning!
Spot Removal Tips
Learn how to remove carpet Stains.
Have you ever wondered how to properly remove stains from your carpet? See our cleaning tips to learn more about keeping your carpet clean while using the appropriate methods.