1. Why should I service my carpets regularly?
Like all things in the home, carpets need cleaning. Yes, vacuuming often helps keep the carpet clean, but it also needs a more thorough, perhaps professional cleaning on a regular basis. Twice a year is ideal, particularly if you have children and/or pets. Once a year is the absolute minimum. Carpets act as a filter that holds soil, dust mites, pollen, debris and other contaminants.
2. How do I fulfill manufacturer warranty requirements?
Please consult your specific warranty for detailed cleaning instructions. Some manufacturers have precise warranty flooring maintenance requirements. Choose the type of flooring to learn more about its care and maintenance and be sure to check the warranty information section for your floor for any additional information.
3. What is the most appropriate method of carpet cleaning?
Steam cleaning, also known as hot water extraction, is the best way to clean a carpet. This method combined with the proper solutions removes dirt more deeply, getting to the root of the problem.
4. What are the benefits of carpet cleaning?
A dirty carpet is the ideal place for bacteria and germs to multiply and grow. Routine maintenance of your carpet not only helps to keep indoor air clean, it also extends the life of the carpet.
5. What are the characteristics of a quality carpet cleaning company?
A good carpet cleaner has the following characteristics: proper display of company logo on vehicle and uniform, good phone manners, proper training and certifications, utilizes appropriate methods of carpet cleaning, has up front pricing, has an established history in the area where you live.
6. Where can I find the stain removal help guide?
Visit Spotting Tips for assistance.
7. How do I prepare for your visit?
- Please vacuum thoroughly before we arrive
- Tie up floor length drapery so they are at least 6 inches off the floor
- Pin up any fabric skirts on furniture if necessary
- Please call to our technician’s attention, any areas that may need special attention
- For your children & pet’s safety and comfort, please see that they are safely secured in another part of the home.
- It may not be possible to remove 100% of all pet odors. You may notice a higher than “normal” level of odor due to the increased humidity, this is temporary.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to talk to our technicians about your concerns.
8. How do you handle moving furniture?
OUR POLICY ON MOVING FURNITURE
- One thing about our company is that we will move most basic furniture with no extra charge. However, if there is an extreme amount of furniture, or if there are things that are large or breakable, you are subject to an extra charge. Please advise our technicians about any special concerns you have about your furniture before they move it, such as weak legs, or loose parts
9. How can I pay for your services?
ALL JOBS & PAYMENT
- When we arrive, we will review with you the work we are supposed to do and go over all prices and questions. Payment is expected after our services are rendered. We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards.